Monday, September 13, 2010

Me :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Kathryn Foos and I am a sophmore here at Rhode Island College. My major is Elementary Education with a concentration in Special Education. I am from Mansfield Mass. and I love to play basketball it is my favorite sport. In my free time i like to hang out with my friends or watch my all time favorite show on tv, Jershey Shore. I also have two jobs. I work at the Comcast Center in Mansfield which is a Concert venue and I also work at Hollister. I enjoy working at both of my jobs but they both have pros and cons. My favorite concert that I got to work at through out my experience at Comcast Center was New Kids on the Block. Everyone always makes fun of me for it but they were the most entertaining that I have seen so far, although, KISS comes pretty close behind New Kids on the Block. I am really looking forward to this class and going to the first grade class that I was assigned too since first grade is what I would like to teach in the future. I hope to learn many new things in my experience as well as helping the students that I work with.

2 comments:

  1. dude you play basketball!! me too well i did in high school! do you play for ric?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....New Kids on the Block....Loved Joey!!!LOL I saw them at Rocky Point.I miss that place!!!

    ReplyDelete